Directions to The UCBK Temple
Empire Grade Road, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone: 831/ 713-5031
Parking is limited...
CARPOOLING highly suggested!
Parking is available in the long driveway of the temple grounds.
Please do NOT park on Empire Grade Road!
From Santa Cruz's
1st direction, from UC Santa Cruz:
- UCBK is about 10 miles
Northwest of UC Santa Cruz, as you continue along High Street
(which becomes Empire Grade Road). You'll see 9700 on the
from Santa Cruz (& points south):
- Highway 17 North to Scotts Valley (Mt.
- At Scotts Valley, you'll want to exit on the Mount Hermon Road
exit. The exit ramp bears you around to the right, and then you'll
make a LEFT hand turn onto the actual Mount Hermon Road. (It
crosses over the freeway.)
- Go through a couple
stoplights & then through the entire town of Scotts Valley, and
the rural valley of Scotts Valley, until Mt. Hermon Road ENDS at a
stoplight. (This is Graham Hill Road.)
- RIGHT onto Graham Hill Road, stay in the
middle lane. Graham Hill will change names and become Felton
- Pass through the next stoplight (at
Highway 9) and continue straight up the hill for about 3.5 miles
on Felton Empire Road.
- Felton Empire will end at a stop sign,
when it intersects with Empire Grade Road.
- Turn RIGHT onto Empire Grade Road and
continue about 2.5 miles until you see number 9700 on the right
side of the road.
direction, from Silicon Valley (&
- Highway 17 South to Scotts Valley (Mt.
- At the end of the exit ramp, make a RIGHT
onto Mt. Hermon Road.
- Follow the directions above, going
through the town of Scotts Valley, etc.